Search This Blog

Saturday 19 May 2018

Today,Saturday 19, was the last working day of my first year in graduation .To be short and precise this day presented a clear contrast to the rest of the year.It was swift ,hectic,full of pressures ,which ,to admit,was not something familiar to me as a mass communication student.JUST KIDDING!!.This day was hectic and was giving minor  migraine,like rest of the year has.We were supposed to submit our assiengments ,SUPPOSED TO,its not that everyone did ,quarter of the class was absent somewhere ,and rest of us were as lost as rahul gandhi in his speeches.I ,being a nice student ,disciplined student submitted work on time,but who am I kidding ,its only because I'm scared of my teachers to hell.Also ,little marks do no harm.At the end we were supposed to write a blog on this last day ,which somehow gave an unusual feeling,nostalgic or something ,I don't know but its strange to look back now ,was i good? bad? I dont think its time to dwell upon it as I'm already running late and have to fill  the answer sheet as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today,Saturday 19, was the last working day of my first year in graduation .To be short and precise this day presented a clear contrast to ...